ABAP Developer Professional9 months ago - Jobs Offers - Montréal-Ouest - 133 views
JOB SUMMARY :
Responsible to design, develop, deliver and maintain quality applications using ABAP and VB.net as programming languages and MS SQL and HANA as data bases.
Bachelor's Degree in computer Science
Or DEC in Programming
Minimum of 3-5 years of SAP ABAP Workbench development environment
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Reporting: Simple Lists, Interactive Lists, Drill down Reports and ALV Reports (Abap List Viewer)
- Batch Interfaces and data conversion: Classical Batch Input method and Call Transaction method.
- Data Dictionary: Custom Tables, Structures & Views, Database Locks.
- Function Library: Development of function and remote function call for various utilities.
- Menu Painter: Development of menu interfaces for various screens & Interactive lists.
- Screen Painter: Development of screens for user-defined transactions and associated modules
- Dialog Programming: Development of transactions for maintenance of Z tables.
- Testing: As per client test plans using tools like ABAP/4 debugger, Run time Analys
- SAP Enhancement: Customer Exits, SAP notes, BADI, Explicit and Implicit Enhancements, BTE, Substitutions and Copy Routines; ALE/IDOCS and ABAP Objects; SAP Adobe Print and Interactive forms
Good knowledge of :
- WM, MM, SD, FI, CO, QUALITY modules
- XML data processing with ABAP;
- developments of RF programs, with ITS technology and Web Services;
- IDoc processing from EDI or ALE interfaces
- development tools and programming language: VB.NET, VBA, ACCESS (or any other programming language like C++, PHP or Java)
- Distribution specific processes, and practices will be added advantage
- Database concepts including MS SQL and Han
- work with business/technical lead's to turn requirements into quality, working ABAP code.
- draft and execute Unit test plans, and properly validate results.
- gather testing requirements and design an SAP support solution
- Understanding of SAP lifecycle development
- interact well with (and support) business users, Functional team of the system
- Follow established processes, policies, and procedures for designing, developing, and implementing system solutions.
Proven experience with/in:
- ABAP Proxy-based Interfaces.
- Classical/Interactive Reports, BDC, RFC, logical databases, Module Pool, BAPI, SAP Scripts, Smart forms and Adobe Forms.
- understanding of the authorization concept in ECC and HANA
- multiple SAP implementations and support projects
- Adobe Interactive Forms, either standalone or imbedded in ABAP Web Dynpro;
- development with Solution Manager;
- Application developments using language other than ABAP
- Identify and track defects, issues, risks, and action items for the team during testing SAP Authorization
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of application testing: unit, QA, integration, and performance.
- Strong interpersonal and written skills
- Developing solutions relating to our SAP environment
- Developing applications using VB.NET, VBA, ACCESS and MS SQL or other languages
- Completes requirements-gathering and unit testing
- Providing technical design, programming, QA testing and debugging of completed programs
- Works on SAP Change requests and projects
- Develop technical specifications for enhancements
- Ensures customer needs are met when providing all level of support for SAP incidents
- Identifying and proactively raising repeat inquiries and/or negative trends and issues
- Clearly and accurately documenting identified issues, actions and resolutions upon completion
- Experience in version S/4Hana of SAP.
- Experiences with HTML5, Java, Java script, and other web technologies
- Experiences with Web Services (consumption and/or production);
Job Type: Full-time
- Programming in ABAP: 3 years
- FI/CO, MM, WM, SD work: 3 years
- other language development: 3 years
- Sap Abap workbench development environment: 4 years
- Strong English and French