Associate Director - Fitness / Wellness Professional8 months ago - Jobs Offers - Montréal - 132 views
We are seeking an Associate Director, Fitness and Wellness to join our dynamic team in Montreal, Qubec. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and is committed to health and fitness.
We looking for someone who has 5+ years leadership experience in fitness or recreation management, who is organized, and a strong ability to motivate a team. Responsibilities:Supervise a team of (4) Coordinators and (15) Personal Trainers
Follow through on Strategic Business Plan objectives to ensure that goals are met
Manage budgets and control expenses
Launch innovative fitness programming Provide excellent customer service to all members & clients
Support the team through continuous coaching and training Qualifications:University degree in Physical Education, Leisure Studies, Kinesiology, Exercise Science or any other related fieldPrevious experience as a personal trainer, group exercise instructor, or in other related fields.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant leadership experience in health, fitness or recreation operations, coupled with experience in managing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proficiency with a computer at an intermediate level, including Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in BOTH English and French.
- Ability to build rapport with staff, members, and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmentAbility to work flexible and variable hours.
- Have no criminal record in connection with the employment.
Health Systems Group