Business Relationship Manager Professional9 months ago - Jobs Offers - Mississauga - 163 views
Do you want to work for a company deploying technological talent on the frontlines?
What if they made products that enriched lives every day?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have immediate need for your kind of talent.
We represent an Information Technology Company and are urgently seeking a Business Relationship Manager? for a 6 months’ contract assignment at Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3T8 .
Supports the IT / Business relationships with the client Business Units that have a wide impact across the client and/or organization. Assists in the development of business cases and business/ technology solutions. Supports the coordination of technology teams that participate in the various stages of the development or enhancement of business products or systems. Assists the project and support teams as required for their commitments.
- Fosters and creates high level of client relationship satisfaction by leveraging strong relationships with clients and gaining depth of understanding about the business processes and goals
- Analyzes client organization's industry and competitive position
- Uses technical understanding of the client’s business capabilities and strategic goals to identify on-going product and system improvements and recommend existing or customized solutions.
- Gathers and prepares Business Requirements Documents. Participates in transitioning the requirements to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- May participate in the development of Requests for Information / Requests for Proposal
- Works with the client to formulate and document business and technical strategies and translation into executable technology projects
- Provides input into the development of business cases and business/technology solutions in conjunction with the business
- Supports established client expectations for integrated business/IT solutions
- Provides project management function when these skills are not available in other project participants.
- Supports the client and development teams to assist them in the development of the recommended solution
- Mitigates identified risks and issues that will impact the client relationship
- Proactively identifies risks associated with the current project and recommend mitigation strategies
- May provide leadership and reporting for User Acceptance Testing