Installation Supervisor Professional9 months ago - Jobs Offers - Mississauga - 168 views
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Job type: Permanent
Date Posted: March-27-17
reference number 522660STFEN
Job Title – Installation Supervisor
Are you a dynamic individual looking for a long-term position? Randstad Mississauga has an immediate opening for an installation supervisor. Our client is an industry leader in the fabrication and installation of interior and exterior products. We are looking for a dedicated hands-on individual who is committed to helping and leading a team. An ideal candidate will have a construction background, and a proven track record of running an outdoor installation crew.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee all aspects of installation, service, and removal of interior and exterior decor
- Installation of Site Furnishing pieces
- Installation and removal of flags and banners
- Manage and organize crews and equipment
- Ability to coordinate and schedule workload for multi crew installations
- Communicate daily operation with Warehouse Operations Manager
- Input onto onside decisions to increase production or solve problems
- Ability to reach production and installation drawings
- Fill out appropriate paperwork on a per job basis
- Liaison with customers
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent position
- 40 hour work weeks + overtime
- Company phone
- Day shift (March – September) / Night shift (October – February)
- Salary of $60,000 - $70,000
- Full Medical benefits after 3 months’ probation (dental, medical, vision, disability & life insurance)
- 3 Weeks paid vacation
- Located in Mississauga (Tomken and Matheson)
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience in outdoor labour supervision
- A clean driving record in good standing with a valid G license.
- Problem solving skills and ability to give direction to workers.
- Completes projects as per concepts and direction from office
- Ability to physically demonstrate & lead by example
- Communicate well with co-workers, supervisors, other employees, client groups and the general public.
- Ensure daily maintenance/inspections are carried out for all equipment and vehicles
- Working at heights, aerial training/certification is a must.
Call us immediately at 905.795.1146 and speak with Karina or Steven. Email your resumes directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Address is 6345 Dixie road, Mississauga.