IT Recruiter Professional5 months ago - Jobs Offers - Ottawa - 88 views
As a Technical Recruiter you will report directly into Senior IT Recruitment Lead. Your primary responsibilities will include the following
- 1-3 years of experience as a IT Recruiter with a proven track record (A MUST HAVE)
- Work to develop a strong base of IT candidates with previous experience working within the IT and Engineering sector across the country.
- Conduct detailed screening of potential candidates
- You must be able to build long-term and trusting business relationships with placed and proactive candidates for future placements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a team oriented attitude are a must.
- Generating leads and opportunities through recruitment calls
- Evaluating current trends, competitive activity, economic factors and changes in the accounts/market segments you manage and translate that knowledge into definitive and actionable plans and forecasts to build profitable growth
- Act as primary liaison to management for key initiatives/strategies and pro-actively inform them on significant changes to and/or performance against strategy for the accounts/market segments and channels for which you are responsible
- Creating, identifying and elevating new or existing business/account threats and opportunities
- Keeping management informed of ongoing recruitment activities through daily entries into ATS weekly recruiter reports
- Meeting or exceeding assigned targets
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are a deal closer and willing to “hunt” for new candidates
- You can work independently, self-starter
- You are an outstanding written and oral communicator and comfortable in leading group presentations
- You are self-motivated, results driven and maintain outstanding composure in the face of extraordinary challenge.