Java Software Developer Professional10 months ago - Jobs Offers - Ottawa - 140 views
Position: Java Software Developer
Our client in Ottawa is looking for a talented full-stack Java Developer to help broaden their fantastic cloud product’s capabilities into areas including cloud native applications, containers and DevOps. Working in an Agile environment, you would be involved in a fun culture of Developers and Testers that stresses team work, learning, and an environment of dynamic idea generation. If you would like to get your hands dirty with the latest technologies in cloud computing and virtualization, apply today.
Java Developers who lean more toward front-end or back-end will also be considered.
- Work in all areas of the product
- Perform requirements analysis and feature definition
- Contribute to system architecture design
- Implement product functionality – design, code unit test, integration tests
- Participate in story estimation and iteration planning
- Troubleshoot problems
- Full stack Java expertise
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – a must
- Experience with web applications and product development
- Experience developing in an Agile environment
- Experience developing from database to UI
Nice to Haves:
- Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Virtualization experience (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- AWS, Azure, OpenStack
- DevOps experience
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.